Have you hit a summer rainy day and stuck at home?? Keep reading for our version of Summer Fun Don’t Eat Pete game!!
When summer hits here we don’t spend a lot of time at home!!
A lot of times we are camping, hiking, swimming, playing at the lake, fishing…
the list can go on and on and on!!
There is something so magical about being outside that we really encourage you to take in the goodness of the earth and it’s beauty!!
If you are questioning our encouragement then you will definitely want to check out this article by the Child Mind Institute.
It is super healthy not only physically but mentally and emotionally for your little ones.. or not so little ones.. the blessings are the same!!
Heck, the more we as adults spend outside the more we enjoy it!!
We even are willing to say that the beauty and magic of the winter and its snow is starting to make us happy…
Oh dear!! You’ve heard that right!! We just love being outside no matter how warm or cold it may be!!
So if it is sunny out… then bookmark our page… and take your fam jam outside and enjoy being in nature!!
However, if you know you are going to be stuck inside on a rainy day then read on to play our game of Summer Fun Don’t Eat Pete!!
The rules of the game are easy if you are new to Don’t Eat Pete
- Have the players help place one candy in each square
- Send one player out of the room
- Pick one of the squares to be Summer
- Call child back in the room
- Don’t tell them the square where Summer is
- The child picks the candy off the squares one at a time.
- Your child will continue until they reach the Summer square.
- Once they pick up that candy all the other players yell Summer Fun
I know… we are super obsessed with this game… so #sorrynotsorry
Join the Don’t Eat Pete train and download our Summer Fun Don’t Eat Pete game below!!
You can thank us later!!