Ready to play a game with your family that will help them work on their chubby bunny skills?? Then, check out our Hop Hop Easter Bunny Game and chubby bunny game!!
Have you ever heard of the game chubby bunny??
If you have rock on!!
If you haven’t…
then you are definitely in the right place!!
Because, honestly it is a hilarious game!!
All you need are children and family members who can say “Chubby Bunny” and giant marshmallows!!
At the beginning of a player’s turn you have that person say chubby bunny!!
The player then places a giant marshmallow in his or her mouth and says chubby bunny!!
Once the player has done that, he or she adds another marshmallow in their mouth and says chubby bunny again!!
This repeats until they can’t fit anymore marshmallows in their mouth or can’t say chubby bunny!!
The player who can have the most amount of marshmallows in their mouth and still say chubby bunny wins!!
Try it out we are sure you will love it!!
And then once you’ve tried that game then check out our Hop Hop Easter Bunny Don’t Eat Pete game!!
We are pretty sure you have read our rules to this simple game… We play it enough and encourage you to do so too!!
But in the off chance you haven’t here they are!!
- Have the players help place one candy in each square
- Send one player out of the room
- Pick one of the squares to be Hop Hop Easter Bunny
- Call child back in the room
- Don’t tell them the square where Hop Hop Easter Bunny is
- The child picks the candy off the squares one at a time.
- Your child will continue until they reach the Hop Hop Easter Bunny square.
- Once they pick up that candy all the other players yell Hop Hop Easter Bunny
The easter candy that we use for this game are usually jelly beans or bunny jujubes!! We just love those pretty colors!!
Another treat we have used are mini eggs which are soo yummy and great too!! They don’t melt in those chubby little hands which is a definite plus!! And a great excuse for momma to have her favorite easter treat without having to wait for the Easter bunny!!
So go to the store and grab some yummy Easter candy and play some fun last-minute Easter games!! Your family will appreciate it and you will too!!