Needing just one more activity for Thanksgiving?? Check out our fun version of Don’t Eat Pete called Gobble, Gobble!!
I am learning through my journey to create a strong family culture…(Which really is just a fancy way of saying a family that plays together stays together)
Is that what either makes or breaks the holidays all comes down to one thing…
And that’s the concept of the family traditions or ideas you have in celebrating.
Holidays would come and go and lots of times in the past it just felt like another celebration where I would need to spend money… or try to decorate my house just so…
But as I came to place the focus on something different than that fact I learned that the magic of the holiday comes through your approach to it.
The families that create simple family traditions are the ones that seem to have strong bonds.
Because really they have special memories to look back on. And for us we have recently learned how to make Thanksgiving magical…
And we want to share these simple ideas and traditions with you so that you can create that own magic and love in your own family.
Whether that’s in a big or little way.
For this post it’s in a little way by playing Gobble, Gobble.
The rules match those of Don’t Eat Pete. The title of the game has just been changed.
- Have the players help place one candy in each square
- Send one player out of the room
- Pick one of the squares to be Gobble, Gobble
- Call child back in the room
- Don’t tell them the square where Gobble, Gobble is
- The child picks the candy off the squares one at a time.
- Your child will continue until they reach the Gobble, Gobble square.
- Once they pick up that candy all the other players yell Gobble, Gobble
Are you convinced that this is a game you just have to play?? Because we talk about it legit like allllllllllll the time?!
Then download Gobble, Gobble below!!
We promise you won’t be sorry!!