Have some special people in your life that are getting cabin fever?? Send out those special men in your life to do some special bonding over Father-Son Ice Fishing!!
Recently, we started to realize just how much snow plays a part in our lives. And we have also recently learned how to embrace the cold and have fun in it!!
But what do you do when you’ve:
- gone sledding??
- made snowmen
- tried snow ice cream
- watched too many movies that you are ashamed to count or binge-watched Netflix for longer than you would ever care to admit
then stick around!! We have an idea for those special men in your life!!
A lot of our friends that we seem to stick around are ones that absolutely love the outdoors!! This also means that they do not let snowstorms or the cold stop them from having fun!!
Many of the men and boys count down the days for when the ice will be hard enough for them to go fishing on!!
And so of course, it was time for us to jump on the ice fishing train and create a father-son activity focused on that!!
So in our printable, you will find:
- an invite
- the typical journal page and cut-outs to add to your journal or scrapbook!! We encourage you to create with the one on one time that you spend with your littles!!
- a printable to connect to a fun gummy worm/fish treat to let you know that you appreciate those special men in your life!!
While we don’t necessarily know all the ins and outs to what it takes to go ice fishing, you can check out these websites which we hear have the 411!!
- A Beginner’s Guide to Fishing
- Ice Fishing Basics
- Absolutely everything you need to know about Ice Fishing
So have you ever been ice fishing before?? Is this an activity that the special men in your life would try?? Let us know in the comments below!!