Have the holiday blues hit your house?? Then download our winter version of Don’t Eat Frosty!!
We may be going overboard with all the different versions of Don’t Eat Pete!!
But our family just seriously loves this game!!
At our house after the excitement of the holidays die down…
I find our family gets hit hard with the holiday blues.
It seems like everyone is tired, overly grumpy and just disconnected.
So why not spend some time reconnecting over this super fun Don’t Eat Frosty Don’t Eat Pete game!!
If you are new to us dorking out over Don’t Eat Pete, you can check out our Happy Birthday Edition to get some candy and non-candy ideas that you can use for this ultimate fun game!!
The rules are simple:
- Have the players help place one candy in each square
- Send one player out of the room
- Pick one of the squares to be Frosty
- Call child back in the room
- Don’t tell them the square where Frosty is
- The child picks the candy off the squares one at a time.
- Your child will continue until they reach the Frosty square.
- Once they pick up that candy all the other players yell Don’t Eat Frosty
There have been times that even after the treats are gone that the kids continue to play this game over and over. Grabbing their little toys and giggling uncontrollably!!
We hope that Don’t Eat Frosty will give your family the little pick me up it needs to get through those after holiday blues!!
Let us know in the comments below if you guys try out Don’t Eat Frosty and what you ended up using as a fun treat to play this game!!